Ultimate Tube Amp Modeling Effects Pedal
- Authentic modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations that let you easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box—simply choose your favorite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Dedicated Drive, High and Low EQ, Level, Mic, Model and Amp controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
TUBE AMP MODELER TM300
Setting up amps, dialing in tones and positioning mics takes a lot of time and patience. Step on the amazing TUBE AMP MODELER TM300 and skip straight to the good part! The TM300 features authentic modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations that let you easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds - from clean to crunch to super-fat distortion.
With 3 classic tube amps (Tweed/British/ California), 3 gain modes (Clean/Hi Gain/Hot) and 3 mic placements (Classic/Center/Off Axis) to choose from, the TM300 puts 27 combinations of some of the most sought-after tube amp tones right at your feet!
You Can Have it All
In this one simple pedal, you can call up the sound of a coveted tweed relic, a clean Californian classic or a roaring British powerhouse. You then apply your choice of the three different gain modes - and even control the virtual mic placement. TM300's dedicated Level, Low, High and Drive dials let you take any of these historic tones and shape them into something uniquely all your own.
The bright status LED tells you when the TM300 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this little "jack-of-all-trades" with either a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
The incredible TM300 puts you in total control of all the classic tones that made rock 'n' roll history, and gives you the freedom to fine-tune them into your very own signature sound.
Get the DJ Equipment and Lighting you need now
Get the gear you need now with Financing and Lease options. As an artist or sound professional your business needs high quality speakers, lighting and cases to do your job, be professional and competitive.
Choose Shop Pay or After Pay in checkout for instant financing application. We also offer Acima Leasing, Synchrony, Progressive or Snap financing just give us a call 1-800-700-4542.
Available Rebates for Behringer TM300 Ulti,ate Tube Amp Modeling Effects Pedal
|How to get