Audiophile 16 In/16 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz FireWire/USB Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT and MIDAS Preamplifiers
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 4 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with "near-zero" latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Get 8 additional MIDAS designed microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included)
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington* security lock
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The boutique-quality FIREPOWER FCA1616 is the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. FCA1616's four phantom-powered MIDAS designed mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high-headroom performance, plus our 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters, which truly respect your input.
Other prominent features on the FCA1616 include: multichannel USB, FireWire, ADAT and MIDI connectivity; compatibility with most popular DAWs (including Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.); support for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X* and much more. With all these amazing features, and the treasure trove of included music production software, the FCA1616 will instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording and editing workstation.
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA1616 allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands... digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers, or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors – or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
FCA1616 – The Biggest and Baddest
With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 MIDAS designed mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi-track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware.
On the rear panel of the FCA1616, you'll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced ¼ " jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced ¼ " connections. The single rack-space FCA1616 also features 8 analog ¼ " TRS Insert jacks for using your external effects, such as compressors, gates and EQs, etc. The 2 headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, complete with independent volume controls. The dedicated power supply is included.
The Technical Stuff
The FIREPOWER FCA1616 interface features state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation.
Get the DJ Equipment and Lighting you need now
Get the gear you need now with Financing and Lease options. As an artist or sound professional your business needs high quality speakers, lighting and cases to do your job, be professional and competitive.
Choose Shop Pay or After Pay in checkout for instant financing application. We also offer Acima Leasing, Synchrony, Progressive or Snap financing just give us a call 1-800-700-4542.
Available Rebates for Behringer FCA1616 Audiophile 16 in/out 24 Bit USB Audio/MIDI Interface w/ADAT/MIDAS Pre
|How to get