Whether you happen to be a seasoned DJ that has played many sets at clubs, or you’re a beginner DJ – one thing that remains true for either type of DJs, is that you could have the best quality equipment, with the smoothest running software, and a perfect line-up of sets to play, yet still miss the mark with your performance. and why might that be, you ask?
When it comes to performing as a DJ, the DJ gear you choose to put into your equipment kit can essentially make or break the quality of your performance. As a DJ, you want your audience to experience the exact sound that you’re playing for them, but without a suitable DJ speaker system, you might not be able to impact your audience the way you intend to.
Once you set out on the hunt for the best DJ speakers, you’ll quickly realize, the options are endless, and to a great extent, are seemingly identical; this is where the help of a trained eye could save you from breaking the bank, and still finding a pair of high quality yet surprisingly affordable, set of speakers for all your future DJ gigs.
Allow us to enlighten you with our top 5 picks for the best affordable DJ speakers.
Check Our Collection Of Premium DJ Speakers Here.
ICOA12ABT LD Systems with Bluetooth
On the top of our list of the best DJ speakers under 500, is none other than LD Systems. In the world of DJ equipment, LD Systems is fairly new but their tech is solid and speakers sound amazing. This PA Speaker has Bluetooth for easy setup as well as cabled connections depending on your application. This is the best sounding 12in speaker in it's price range. LD Systems is one of our favorite brands with new and exciting speaker designs.
Product Type: PA speakers
Bluetooth audio decoder: Bluetooth 4.0
Woofer size: 12 "
Woofer size: 304.8 mm
Woofer magnet: Ferrite
Woofer brand: Custom made
Dimensions (LxWxD): 375 X 635 X 396 mm.
Weight: 19.95 kg.
This set of increasingly popular DJ speakers has been designed meticulously, ensuring its quality surpasses most, if not all other DJ speakers out in the market. Having used aramid fiber cones in the making of the woofer, paired with the incorporation of medium-density fiberboard (MDF), these speakers end up giving you an experience like none other. Expect unprecedented audio quality and greater bass. In a nutshell, the attention to detail that has gone into the designing process of these speakers, really shows, especially through the remarkable quality output. With this killer DJ speaker set, you can expect unprecedented sound especially at this price range.
Versatility in Use
Thanks to the DynX DSP technology from LD-Systems, the box delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and assertiveness under all conditions.
This unique and carefully designed model has been given excruciating attention to detail, as it has been given various inputs, including terminals for balanced XLR and TRS with a ¼’ jack.
These PA Speakers are great for stand along applications for small to medium size rooms and performance areas. If you are doing outdoor shows and want increased bass make sure to add on a sub or two to round out the low end.
These are a great choice for mobile DJ's, houses of worship, bars and other mobile entertainers that want high quality sound with easy setup and tear down with Bluetooth.
Being incredibly budget-friendly, and easy to use, this set of speakers is one of the best budget DJ speakers available, and has been designed keeping in mind professional, as well as beginner DJs, making them the best DJ speakers for beginners – thus we highly recommend the investment.
- System Type: Active Loudspeaker
- Active or Passive: Active
- Program Power: 200 Watts
- Max SPL (dB): 119 dB
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Driver Configuration: 10-inch / 1-inch
- HF Driver(s): 1.4-inch Aluminium Diaphragm / 1-inch Exit
- HF Program Power (Watts): 20 Watts
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V): 90 (h) x 40 (v)
- HF Protection: Peak Limiter
- LF Driver(s): 10-inch Ceramic Magnet
- LF Program Power (Watts): 150 Watts
- LF Protection: Peak Limiter
- Total Power: 170 Watts
- Power Switch: Yes - back
- Power Consumption (Typ/Max): 120 / 200VA
- Inputs: XLR / 1/4-inch TRS / 1/8th-inch (3.5mm) TRS
- Mixer Controls: Independent Gain Controls (Inputs 1 and 2), Global Bass/ Treble Control, Link Input, and Output
- Level Controls: Yes
- EQ Controls: Yes - Bass / Treble Controls
- Bar Handles: 1
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): Yes
- Enclosure Materials: 15 mm (5/8-inch) Plywood
- Baffle Material: 15 mm (5/8-inch) Plywood
- Grille: Custom Punched Black Perforated Metal
- Covering / Finish: Black Ozite
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 12 x 13.5 x 19 x 5.75
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 30.5 x 34.3 x 48.3 x 14.6
- Weight (lbs/kg): 28 / 12.7
One of the many reasons we believe the Yorkville Yx10p is amongst the best DJ speakers in the market is because of its versatile nature as a set of speakers, as well as its incredible price point, making them one of the best cheap DJ speakers. Freely connect to iPods, instruments, mics, and more, thanks to the wide range of options on its input section.
We highly recommend the Mackie Srm450v3. The exterior design of this set of speakers ensures easy mobility without wear and tear, due to its protective and sturdy polypropylene enclosure.
Ideal for use in the studio, as well as for onstage performances, these are undoubtedly one of the best DJ speakers in the budget-friendly category, and one of the best outdoor DJ speakers in their league.
- Configuration: Active 2-Way
- Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex Loudspeaker
- Total Power Capacity: 500 W RMS - 1000 W Peak
- Amplifier Power Rating: LF: 400 W RMS - 800 W Peak - HF: 100 W RMS - 200 W Peak
- Amplifier Class: LF: Class-D - HF: Class-AB
- Drivers: HF Driver - 1 x 1.4" / 36 mm Titanium Dome Tweeter
- MF Driver: None
- LF Driver: 1 x 12" / 304.8 mm Woofer
- Magnet: HF: Ferrite - LF: Ferrite
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz to 20 kHz -3 dB - 42 Hz to 23 kHz -10 dB
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB SPL
- Coverage Angle: 90° H x 45° V
- Inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 stereo RCA
- Outputs: 1x XLR (Thru)
- Protections: Excursion, Output Limiter, Thermal
- Audio I/O: 2 x Combo XLR-1/4" TRS Balanced/Unbalanced Mic/Line/Hi-Z Input - 1 x Stereo RCA Unbalanced Aux Input - 1 x XLR 3-Pin Male Balanced Line Thru
- Network I/O: None
- USB: None
- Wireless Connectivity: None
- Signal Processing
- Crossover: 3 kHz
- EQ: None
- Parametric EQ: None
- Semi-Parametric EQ: None
- Dynamic Processing: Peak Limiter
- Alignment Delay: None
- Phase Adjustment: None
- Digital Signal Processing: Venue Settings, Voicing Modes
- AC Input Power Factory Selectable: 100 to 120 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- AC Power Connector: 1 x IEC
- Power Consumption: 160 W
- Mounting: 1 x Pole Socket (Bottom) - 3 x M10 Fly Point
- Monitor Angle: 40°
- Handles: 1 x Each Side
- Construction Material: Metal Grille, Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 26.1 x 16 x 14.8" / 663 x 406 x 376 mm
- Weight: 37 lb / 16.8 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight: 41.7 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.5 x 16.5 x 15"
Complete with a feedback destroyer that helps reduce and eliminate unnecessary feedback frequencies, with this pair of the best budget DJ speakers, you can easily raise the output and quality of your sound.
The JBL EON 612 is incredibly versatile in its use, as not only is this the best DJ speaker, being ideal for use in the studio, or for performances in front of crowds – it also works perfectly for use at home.
Being one of the best Bluetooth DJ speakers, priced well within budget, this set of speakers is worth every penny.
- System Type: Self-powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 127 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50Hz – 20kHz
- System Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700 LF + 300HF): 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
- Input Impedance: 20k (balanced)
- Line Input Gain: Infinity to 26.8 dBu
- Mic Input Gain: Infinity to 29 dBu
- Maximum Input Level:
- Line: +14dBu
- Mic: -4dBu
- Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR-1/4” combination inputs; 1 x male XLR loop thru-out
- LED Indicators: Front Power LED (Defeatable, white) Rear Power LED (Blue), Bluetooth (Blue), EQ+ (Green) Preset (Green) Signal (Green) Limit (Orange)
- Cooling: Passive
- AC Power Input: 100-120VAC 50/60Hz; 230-240VAC 50/60Hz
- AC Power Consumption (120V~): 1/8th Power – 1.14A (Max), 1/4th Power – 1.71A (Max), 1/3rd Power – 2.03A (Max)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 615H 380mm (15”) woofer with 2” voice coil
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2414H-1 25.4mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Material: Polypropylene, black
- Monitor Angle: Both sides
- Suspension/Mounting: 35mm pole socket, 3 x M10 Suspension points
- Handles: 4
- Grille: Powder coated, Obsidian, perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 707mm x 439mm x 365mm (27.8” x 17.3” x 14.4”)
- Weight: 39 lbs (17.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 49.0 lbs (22 kg)
This DJ speaker system is especially known for the element of practicality that has been incorporated into its design. While JBL engineers put in the extra work to make it easy to control its master volume – making it an ideal choice for your DJ sets, these speakers are also designed to be moved around with ease.
This DJ Speaker is made with state-of-the-art technology and is ideal for large-scale performances, our only advice to you would be to go right ahead if you’re looking for a heavy-duty functioning speaker. Add this set of active speakers for DJs to your equipment kit for outstanding performance.
- Configuration: 1 × 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz – 20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity²: continuous/peak 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- LF: 254 mm (10 in) driver with 64 mm (2.5 in) voice coil;
- HF: 25 mm (1 in) exit, 45 mm (1.75 in) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 × NL4, 1 × barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 9 × M8 suspension points, dual-angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Speaker Dimensions (W×H×D): 330 × 560 × 330 mm - 13 × 22 × 13 in
- Carton Dimensions (H×W×D): 430 × 430 × 660 mm - 17 × 17 × 26 in
- Net speaker weight: 20 kg / 44 lb
- Shipping weight: 23 kg / 50 lb
The QSC E110 is the perfect pick if you’re looking for a set of speakers providing ample sound coverage, and top-quality sound. Its frequency shading topology allows you to especially enjoy music that’s big on bass. These are especially ideal for personal use, as they are one of the best DJ speakers for home.